Friday, September 12, 2014

About Me


       My name is Jessica Tenerella or Miss.Jessie as the children who go to the daycare I work at refer to me as. I am a sophomore here at Rhode Island College, majoring in early childhood education and special education. I hope to graduate from RIC and eventually open up my own inclusive daycare. The main reason why I am taking this course is because it is a requirement to get into the school of education, which is a big step towards my goal of opening my own daycare. Meanwhile, I work at a home daycare in Cranston. My summer pretty much consisted of me being there all day everyday, but I wouldn’t have had it any other way! The few times while I was not working, I was usually with my friends. One of my best memories this summer with one of my best friends was when we saw Luke Bryan in concert at Gillette Stadium. It was one of the best nights of my life, and I got to spend it with my best friend. Besides my friends, the other people closest to me are of course my family. Being a triplet, my brothers and I have always been super close, so any chance I got to spend with them, my older sister or my parents I was always jumping at the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment